Friday, April 17, 2009

Boxes: The Perfect Mother's Day Solution




So I decided it was time to take the wood burnings to a new dimension and finished three of these tiny 3" x 3" x 2" trinket boxes. Needless to say the response I've been getting is: "My mother would love this!" It happens to be the perfect price and size for Mother's Day which I almost forogt about! Good timing on my part!

If these do well on my Etsy store I am going to go to the Rebuilding Center and go a little crazy with some scrap wood. (Unfortunately as these are my experimental prototypes, they are not made from scrap.)

So, other than being busy with these I am contemplating participating in Last Tursdays on Alberta. I've never been and wanted to scope it out beforehand, but now that I've been reminded of Mother's Day maybe I should just dive in!

1 comment:

  1. Received my box and it is exquisite! It will make a perfect gift. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete